Saturday was another trip to Socorro, this time with the family. The dog enjoyed the horses, and I enjoyed the old cars. They had a lot of 1929 Model A's and I had the entire engine explained to me by a fan. The best thing was the showing of how pedal UI design has changed since 1929.
Having a gas pedal in the middle seems intuitive to some, but man it is hard to go from one car to another and drive them.
Monday's tasks were pretty simple.
- Get blood taken for tests
- 3 days of email backlog
- Wash dog which rolled in something
- Get app servers have same RPMS on them
- Go to library about books
- Find a coffee cup I want for Xmas
- Blue Oyster Cult - Club Ninja
(Edited to add: I misspelled pedal as peddle)