- Turn in homework and realize I missed dealing with NULL input.
- Went to class and covered inheritence, good old linked lists, and today implemented a binary search.... good-times.. good-times.
- Worked on wumpus outline. I think I am going to try and do a classic 'BSD-games' in Java over Christmas break, and then work through the various Creative Computing games that I used to teach myself Pascal, Fortran, and Apple Assembly back in the day.
- Found a cool site for algorithms at lunch: LiteratePrograms. It probably has been there a while but I missed it on past surfing.
- Worked on work build scripts for CentOS-5/RHEL-5. Got them to grab and install files.. but need to do some testing.
- Dog went home on Sunday, but we will be adopting her. She should be coming to live with us in a week or so.
Ketchup #2: Week in Review
Well the week has gone as follows: