2009-12-03

On the way to FUDcon

Where we put the U back into FUDcon! or something like that. My main jobs are going to be a few things:
  1. Make sure people don't party too hard on the bus to Toronto. And have their passports.
  2. Listen to users A LOT.
    • Who are they?
    • What do they want?
    • Why are they here?
    • Where do they want to go
  3. Learn to be a user again. Most of my habits are formed from when I was in college in the late 1980's. It was a big push in my habits to move from tvtwm to fvwm2 and then to metacity. What would a new user use and why? How does one IM, blog or this identi.ca thing?
  4. Make sure people don't party too hard on the bus from Toronto. And have their passports.
Thats about it.. hope to update daily (so the family knows I am alive :)).

No comments: