2011-09-07

Wednesday 2011-09-07

Forgot today was Wednesday.. but my wife didn't. She snuck the human-sized cat carrier outside of the bathroom and got me locked into it before I could think what was up. Off to the doctor for me. No wonder I wasn't allowed to get anything to eat after 5pm last night. Visit wasn't too bad, usual prodding and I got a treat for not biting the doctor.

Tasks
  • Lots of email from lists
  • Spend some time setting up Salt
  • I'm not a real DBA, but I get to play one on Fedora Noc.

Commands I want to remember
pg_dumpall > /var/tmp/spew1
mysqldump -u username -ppassword --databases db1 db2 db3 > /var/tmp/spew2
mysql < /tmp/spew2
psql -f spew1 postgres
And xz takes forever... Music
  • Kate Bush - Lionheart
  • Pink Floyd - The Wall
  • The Police - Regatta de Blanc
  • Rush - Permanent Waves
  • Heart - Bebe Le Strange
  • Blue Oyster Cult - Cultosaurus Erectus

No comments: