2008-09-24

How I deal with political blogs on Fedora Planet

I skip them :).

Really.

I agree with the right for people to say what they want as long as it does not harm others.. but Politics rapidly gets into the spot were our Ape brains start hooting and throwing jaw bones at each other. And watching monkeys through poo at each other isn't fun at the zoo, and it isn't fun to read. [And if you do find it fun to watch it.. well I have even less I want to read about.]

So in the end, if it turns out to be something political.. I skip it. It keeps me sane, and if you find yourself working yourself in a foaming lather because of some neo-conservative or social-progressive post.. its probably just a good idea to skip and go onto reading about things that matter...

like if Jesse's kid has gotten a root shell outside of parallels and is installing Fedora-X on Jesse's real computer.

Happy Birthday Fedora... sorry for being a grump.

No comments: